Monday, April 15, 2013

Once a Month?

Forgot to publish this:

The editing is coming along more smoothly since I stopped editing the photos.  There were some very hard choices, but the cost of having them is prohibitive.  I will edit them when I send the finished book to the pros.
What I've been doing in other areas of my life: "Brothers Rico" at MoMA, Les Mis, the movie, Fiorello, Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf with Tracey Letts and Amy Morton, Luciana Souza and Romero Lubambo at the Jazz Standard.  And the Met to see the Matisse exhibit.  Couldn't take photos of the work in the exhibit but got some from other areas of the Museum.





My hand in it




And to the Salmagundi club to see my neighbor Carole Teller's work and some of the others

 Carole's work.  She won two cash awards at the last exhibit.








 Most of their art is what I would describe as American Realism.
The best was discovering George Bellows' seascapes at the Met exhibit.  A complete surprise and wonderful.

No comments: